爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2122
用戶失蹤天數 1880
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-7 08:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A man has been caught on camera emptying a teacher’s bank account using the visa card that was left in an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).Equipped with a face to the crime,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, the police are looking for their suspect.A photo of the suspect at the bank’s ATM.On July 20, Deandre Anderson, a teacher of St. Ambrose Primary School went to Republic Bank Limited,Blake Swihart Jersey, New Market Street Branch to make a withdrawal. Because his children were waiting on him, Anderson hurriedly transacted his business, leaving behind his visa card in the ATM.The bank’s camera footage has revealed what took place after Anderson walked away from the machine and exited the bank. The recording shows the suspect and Anderson crossing paths at the bank’s door.According to the footage, the suspect approached the ATM Anderson had used a few seconds earlier. Upon seeing the visa card in the machine,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, the suspect smiled and began looking nervously over his shoulder at the door. He did this continuously throughout the episode. After a few seconds he started operating the machine, withdrawing $63,000 from Anderson’s account.According to the teacher, he only became aware that his card was missing the next day,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, which was his son’s birthday. Since it was a Sunday,Air Max Scontate Donne, he inquired from the security personnel of the bank whether anyone had found a visa card but received a negative response.Trying to make sense of what had happened Anderson said, “I only collected my receipt from the ATM. In my hurriedness I forgot to respond to the machine’s option of moving ahead with another transaction and the guy after me took the option.”On Monday, Anderson went to Republic Bank to report the matter and an investigation was immediately launched. It did not take investigators long to discover that another customer of the bank had withdrawn Anderson’s money. The suspect did not transact any business with his own visa card making it difficult for the bank to place a name to the suspect.According to Anderson,Jerseys NFL China, he works for a small salary and has lots of bills to pay, including food, bank payment, utility bills and allowance for his children. He is saddened by the dishonesty of the suspect, especially since they crossed paths and there was ample time for him to be given his card.