爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-7 11:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The ex-policeman who allegedly stabbed his paramour with a knife at the Blairmont Estate, West Bank Berbice, is still in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at the Georgetown Public Hospital.According to a relative who wants to remain anonymous, Colin Fraser, of D’Edward Village,NCAA Baseball Jerseys, West Bank Berbice remains critical but stable. He is not talking and he “has tubes in his mouth”.Ex- policeman, Colin FraserMeanwhile, the victim, Zenola Blair, visits the Fort Wellington Hospital twice per day for injection and dressing of her wounds on the back and shoulder.According to Blair,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, 40,Cheap NFL Jerseys, of Carriage Road, Rosignol,NHL Jerseys From China, West Bank Berbice,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, she was at work in the Sugar Stores on Friday evening, when around 20:45 hrs, Fraser approached her and said he wanted “to talk”. She said that the man was armed with two kitchen knives.Fraser was employed as a fitter/machinist at the same location.“He said ‘them thing what me a do, he don’t like it’, and then he took out the knife—and I give he rudeness—and he take out the knife and started to chop me on my back”, she recalled. She noted that her left thumb was cut while she tried to defend herself from the chops.Fraser then took one of the knives and slit his throat after which he tried to run out of the building, but did not make it far, since he collapsed. The ambulance picked Blair and took her to the New Amsterdam Hospital. Fraser, who was in a more critical state, was rushed to the city hospital.One of Fraser’s relatives said that the family is of the suspicion that Fraser might not have been the one to slit his own throat and they would like the police to investigate that aspect of the matter.“I heard that he did not do that to himself… could be somebody else…because the doctor said it was impossible for him to do that to himself”, the relative noted. “She [Zenola] can tell you anything to make you believe”.The relative went on to say that it is widely suspected that infidelity played a role in what happened Friday evening. “Infidelity is the real reason for all this”.She give she side, everybody believe, but the intelligent ones know”, the person said.The relative added that the couple was not on terms with each other since the relationship turned sour but that they were working on the same night shift at the Blairmont Estate, something which the boss man should not have done, the relative opined.“The boss man was not supposed to put them on the same shift and something happen and they fight. The thing (problems) going on long, long”,Brian Gionta Jersey, the person posited.“They wish he (Fraser) could dead; they doing all sorts of things on him. They are working evil on him. Letters [are] coming here (to the relative’s residence) with his name, hair, powder.? They [are] trying all kinds of things”, the person noted.The relative stated that shortly after Fraser was admitted to the Georgetown Public Hospital, he blurted out that “Somebody took a knife …”Investigations apparently have been at a standstill as the police await Mr Fraser to regain consciousness.