爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-8 15:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Magistrate Hazel Octave Hamilton yesterday jailed a man accused of stealing a cell phone,Custom Manchester United Jerseys, after he pleaded guilty to the charge when it was read to him in the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.The charge against 20-year-old George Chase, who has one hand, stated that on May 9 at Longden and Croal Streets,Ander Herrera Jersey, Georgetown, he stole one cellular phone worth $35,000 from Roy Thelemaque.George ChaseThe accused, who was unrepresented,Andrea Barzagli Jersey, told the court, “De day dem say de phone did missing is me friend tek de phone and give it to me. When de police tek me to the station and question me the VC tell me dat he only need back de two chip and a memory card. Dey den release me and tell me go and get back de thing (the two sim cards and memory card). I did get it back from de guy and give it to dem”.However, the Prosecution’s facts differed. Police Sergeant Lionel Harvey told the court that on the day the incident occurred,Custom Juventus Jerseys, at about 13:00 hours,Arjen Robben Jersey, Roy Thelemaque was at the time seated in his minibus parked at Croal and Longden Streets when he was approached by Chase.Harvey stated that Chase removed the cell phone from the dashboard of the minibus. The complainant then observed that the item was missing and reported the matter to the Brickdam Police station.Chase was then arrested,Cheap Barcelona Jersey, questioned by police, and gave an undertaking to return the cell phone.The court heard that he only returned with two sim cards and a memory card that were in the phone.Chase was subsequently charged.He was sentenced to six months’ imprisonment.