爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-9 03:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Relatives of 47-year-old Ronald John are requesting that the police Office of Professional Responsibility investigate an officer attached to the Beterverwagting Police Station,Cheap Manchester United Jersey, who used excessive force on John while he was in police custody on June 29, last.They said that when John was in police custody he was beaten with a baton about various parts of his body because a businessman had accused him of theft.According to Ronald John,Andre Gomes Jersey, on June 27, last,Cheap Barcelona Jersey, he was sweeping the yard as part of his daily chores when he found a gold chain. He said that he placed the chain in a plastic and placed it on a shelf in his living quarters.He explained later in the day the boss’s son asked him if he had found a chain in the yard and he related that he was waiting to meet the boy’s father to return it. However, he handed it over to the young man.He said that two days later he was summoned by the proprietor of Melsha Furniture Store, Doodnauth Mahadeo,Alex Sandro Jersey, who requested the chain in the presence of his son.John said that he then explained to his boss that he gave the chain to the man’s son, but the proprietor turned him over to the Beterverwagting Police Station the next day.“The Wednesday night the police lash me on my arm with a baton and on my knees. They then put me in the lock ups and then I pass through court and end up in Camp Street. They didn’t even carry me to the hospital,” he said.Adding that he was bailed on $100,Ander Herrera Jersey,000 Tuesday last,Barcelona Jerseys, John said that he is asking the proprietor to be logical and to give him his money that was being saved since he was never accused in his life of being a thief.John said that he has been working with “Melsha Store” for the past two years and had been given living quarters with meals.? “At no time I ever thief from them. I does work very hard for them and they open a savings for me and does save $4,000 a week for me out of the money I work for.“Now why I will lie for a little chain and they have things and money for me. I never thief nothing. I swear to the mighty Allah.”When this publication tried contacting the proprietor it failed.