爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-9 05:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Zaman Deen,Andrea Barzagli Jersey, 47, of 242 Garnett Street,Cheap Manchester United Jersey, Newtown, has been remanded to prison on an unlawful wounding charge.Deen, a mason by profession,Bayern Munich Jerseys, allegedly dealt Mahendra Ramsingh several chops about his body following an argument they had on Sunday last.He pleaded not guilty to the charge which was read to him by Magistrate Judy Latchman at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.Attorney at Law Paul Fung-A-Fat requested bail and leniency for the defendant.He told court that the complainant had stolen the defendant’s bicycle and as a result the two persons had engaged in a fight. The lawyer told the court that the complainant was the aggressor in the matter,Arturo Vidal Jersey, in that he charged Deen with a knife.“It was scramble between the two and the virtual complainant got a little cut on his hand in the process.”The prosecution opposed the submission stating that the complainant received head injuries.The complainant’s mother told the court that the defendant had attacked and chopped her and continuously threatens to harm her.“Madam,Aleix Vidal Jersey, this man always threatening to burn down my house and do all sorts of things and I am afraid because I live alone with my daughter. I do not have a husband and advantage does take on me all the time.”After listening to the woman’s statement,Cheap Barcelona Jersey, Magistrate Latchman ordered that Deen be remanded to prison until March 11.