爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-13 01:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Bandits stormed a Success,Cheap NFL Jerseys, East Coast Demerara business and beat the owner about his body before relieving him of his firearm and that of another victim.They also robbed the establishment of a large quantity of cash and jewellery in a 25-minute ordeal on Wednesday night.Around 22:30 hours, businessman Airshad Alli and his wife, Mohanie, were sitting in their premises with a few customers when four armed men barged in.The men who wore handkerchiefs across their faces ordered the customers to lie face down on the ground and one of them proceeded to the counter where Alli was sitting.The men first took off the lights in the business place and even removed a florescent tube after they could not find the switch.The bandits also made sure that they turned up the volume of the music to prevent neighbours from hearing what was taking place.“Dey come inside and point de gun at me and say not to move,” the businessman recalled. One of the bandits then struck him in his head with a gun,Cheap NFL Jerseys, causing him to fall to the ground. “Dey ask me wheh de money deh; whey de gun deh. Me tell dem me ain’t get gun,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” Alli explained.Two of the men then took what were the day’s takings along with some cash from the C-point register before proceeding upstairs. There they found several pieces of jewellery.While all of this was taking place,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/AS-Roma-FC/, the two other bandits were searching the customers who they had placed to lie on the ground.During the search they unearthed a firearm which, according to the police,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, belonged to the businessman but was being kept by his son in law. The men then fled in a white Toyota AT192 Carina motorcar.After the men left, the businessman and another relative were taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital where they were treated for the wounds they sustained,China Jerseys Cheap, while the police were informed. So far no one has been arrested.