爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-13 18:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A minibus driver was ordered to post $300,000 bail when he faced the court for causing the death of a six-year-old boy on August 13,China Soccer Jerseys, 2012.Mark Gobin appeared before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court yesterday,Curry 2 Shoes For Sale, and entered a not guilty plea.The charge is that on August 13,Nike Schuhe Neu Herren, while in Georgetown,Cheap Mens Adidas Basketball Shoes, the accused drove his minibus BMM 7207 in a manner dangerous to the public thereby causing the death of Kellon Europe.Police Prosecutor Burgettte Grant said that six-year-old Kellon Europe was fatally struck down by a minibus on Mandela Avenue,Blake Swihart Jersey, near the South Ruimveldt Shopping Plaza Bridge.The prosecutor said that the vehicle was heading east along Mandela Avenue at an accelerated rate when it hit the boy,Soccer Jerseys Outlet, who had been walking in the company of his older sister. The two pedestrians were heading west along the same route when the collision occurred.The child is said to have sustained severe head injuries as a result of the accident. He was taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital where he died while receiving treatment.Further reports suggested that the driver of the route 72 minibus was subsequently charged for driving under the influence of alcohol and breach of insurance.Grant did not object to bail but asked that it be granted at a substantial amount. The Prosecutor also asked that the accused lodge his passport and report to the East Ruimveldt Police Station once weekly.When the bail was posted Gobin declared, “My worship my minibus get seize and I don’t have so much money.”The prosecution objected and the bail sum remained.