爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-13 18:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Murder accused Rondell Bacchus is known for throwing fits of rage and shouting expletives at judicial officers. He wasMurder accusedRondell Bacchusat it again yesterday as he greeted Georgetown Supreme Court Judge Navindra Singh with a series of profane words expressing his displeasure about facing a second trial before him.Bacchus of ‘C’ Field, Sophia Squatting Area, is indicted for the murder of scrap metal dealer Akbar Alli,Curry 1 Low White For Sale, whom he allegedly gunned downed during a robbery at Brickdam, Georgetown,Andrew Benintendi Jersey, on July 24, 2008.On the same occasion, Bacchus is alleged to have used a handgun to?rob the man’s wife, Rameena Bibi Hydar Alli of $2.1 million in cash. Last year, during his trial before Justice Singh, Mrs. Alli,Asics Dynaflyte 2 Hombre, who currently resides in United States of America, testified via audiovisual link, (Skype) that she had positively identified Bacchus at an identification parade in Georgetown sometime after the shooting.However, some members of the jury were apparently in doubt about the evidence which was presented before the court,Blake Swihart Jersey, thus the trial ended in a hung jury.The accused was scheduled to face a retrial for the murder,Cheap Mens Adidas Basketball Shoes, but when he appeared before Justice Singh yesterday he exploded with anger and began to vent his frustration.“Take me back to the prison yard, this f***ing man ain’t trying me case!” Bacchus began shouting at the sight of Justice Singh. The man even accused the judge of being insane. “He crazy, he ain’t trying me case” the prisoner repeatedly said turning his back on the judge.“I been in jail for six f***ing calendar years, I know ‘bout eating jail food and pumping f***ing iron. Let me go back to prison and pump me iron, ‘cause you ain’t trying me case. Over me dead body! You ain’t trying me case, you gon see!” the angryJustice Navindra Singhprisoner shouted, causing persons to gather outside the door of the courtroom.At one point the heavily shackled man attempted to jump out of the dock, forcing at least four police ranks to restrain him.? In response, the Judge told Bacchus that he will be held in contempt of the court and his trial will commence on December 8,Soccer Jerseys Outlet, with or without him. The Judge then ordered that the prisoner be taken back to the lock-ups.In 2009, the accused was involved in a similar incident. He became enraged and gave vent to his feelings after he alleged that a cell phone and a quantity of cash were stolen while he was in the confines of the Georgetown Magistrates’ Courts lock-ups. Bacchus’ outburst disrupted the active courtroom and resulted in a temporary delay in his Preliminary Inquiry (PI) since he shouted expletives and threats at the presiding Magistrate and Prosecutor.