爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-15 19:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After more than a year, the family of Jaden Mars, who was just four years old when he met hisJaden Marsdemise, is still seeking justice.Yesterday a protest led by the child’s mother,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Nathalie Caseley, was staged outside the Ministry of Health. In December 2013, Jaden Mars died as a result of being given an overdose of anesthetic, after he was rushed to the facility with a cut on his tongue.Speaking with Kaieteur News yesterday, a still optimistic Caseley made it clear that she still expects justice for her son.She explained that despite overwhelming evidence of negligence in relation to her son’s demise, nothing tangible has been forthcoming. In fact, she says,Cheap Jerseys From China, investigations are still continuing in a slothful manner.“I was flabbergasted this morning when they provided a defence that they are not culpable and negligent, although it was admitted by senior officials in the health sector” said the mother.Caseley said that protesting is one method of coping with the death of her son.“I woke up yesterday (Monday) morning normal as ever, then I realized today (yesterday) is my birthday, the twenty-fourth of March,Wholesale Jerseys China, and my son is not with me. I would feel bad to go and do something else, other than something in his memory… in his name, to promote justice. This is one way of coping with the loss.”“While they have parties for their birthdays, I have protests. While they have happiness, I have mourning,” said the woman who fought to keep her composure.She stated that her protesting is to signal that she is different from other persons who suffered losses because of the negligence of health practitioners at health facilities across Guyana.“I have resistance! I have fight!” declared the woman, while pointing to a poster on the fence of the Health Ministry captioned, “warriors for health care”.“I want them to know that I am the warrior for health care. My picture should be there because I am the one fighting for health care… not them! They don’t care! Had they cared,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, we would not have had the incident with the four-month-old baby that was given a wrong injection.”She has since indicated her intentions of going as far as possible to get justice for her son.The mother of the four-month old who was allegedly given a wrong injection by a nurse at the Plaisance Health Centre,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, last week,Cheap China Jerseys, was expected to join Caseley yesterday, but was unable to do so.When contacted by Kaieteur News, she indicated that the fight for justice has not ended. She said that she too is “going to go the extra mile” to get justice for her baby boy who was “so full of life”.? “I will do so with the support of Social Activist and Presidential candidate of the Independent Party, Mark Benschop.”Benschop in a brief telephone interview told Kaieteur News that “incidences of such nature are becoming too frequent and it needs to be addressed. A four- month-old baby cannot just die under questionable circumstances and the matter be swept under the rug.”