爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-15 20:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Second Kaieteur Falls death…“He used to “smoke” (use drugs). He had a bad patch in life, but when we went up the mountains to look for gold, he changed his life around. He was at the end, an honest and trusty partner. He tried his best.”Those were the words of Dexter Buff, 34, talking about his friend and partner Michael Leslie,Cristian Pavon Jersey, called Rennie, 46,? who drowned in the Potaro River and whose body was swept over the edge of Kaieteur Falls on November 29, last.The deceased Leslie, of 328 West Ruimveldt, and Buff had been working together as “knockers” (porkknockers) for the past five years.“We wuz lifelong friends. Me, he, and another partner named Mervyn Spencer, mine on a mountain on the other side of the Potaro from the Lodge at Kaieteur Falls.”“We used to go by the lodge at Kaieteur Falls on the opposite side of the river and stop there many times cooking, eating, drinking and gyaffing through the night, just like “knockers” everywhere. You know,Cheap Jerseys China, the bush life.“But Rennie, he was alright. I didn’t get to go back in to look for him but me partner and he partner, Mervyn, on the ground there right now, spearheading things, trying to get the body out,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale,” Buff said.He could only speculate on how Leslie may have met his death but surmised as follows.“The boat he was in, a small boat, does always be tied at the side of the river on the opposite side to where the Lodge is. This was about a mile away from the edge of the Falls. We does walk to the river from camp and then use the boat to cross the river to reach the Lodge at Kaieteur when we feel like it. On crossing over, we would leave the boat tied up there so we could cross over back when we were ready.”“Leslie was at the Lodge Saturday night. Then early Sunday morning,NFL Jerseys China Online, he and he dog, lef the Lodge at Kaieteur to go to where the boat tie to cross over back to camp. Well, I don’t know whether he wuz a good swimmer or not. All I know is that he use to try he best but he wasn’t so good with paddling a boat. ”“Was late Sunday afternoon? when another? “knocker” on the same side of the? river with we,Air Max Pas Chere Femme, a man we does call Gold Teeth, arrive at the place where the boat does be tied so he could cross over but he couldn’t find the boat. All he coulda see was the dog sitting down on we side of the river, staring at the water.”“Gold Teeth had to walk on we side about a hour and a half? to come round to the Lodge and then was when we know that something bad had happen.”A resident in the area who knew Leslie opined that the boat had been tied too close to the edge of the falls.“De water low and once he get ketch in dat current,Jerseys NFL China, there is no way he coulda paddle he way out of it,” the resident said.