爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2105
用戶失蹤天數 1881
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-24 00:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Traumatised owner, Chandrawattie RamTwo armed bandits daringly entered Rams Jewellery World and Pawn Shop at Lot 52 Public Road,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, West Bank Berbice and carted off $15M in gold and diamond jewellery, shortly after 09:00 hours yesterday.But the police responded promptly to the report received and conducted continuous searches spearheaded by the Division’s anti-crime patrols.Subsequently, acting on information received, the police arrested a suspect who was found in the Berbice River, in the vicinity of the Berbice River Bridge, holding on to a pontoon.He was searched and a bag that he had in his possession was found to contain a quantity of jewellery, an unlicensed .32 pistol with 9 matching rounds and an unlicensed .38 snub-nose revolver with four matching rounds.He has been identified as one of the perpetrators and the jewellery recovered has been identified as part of that stolen.According to owner,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, Chandrawattie Ram, she had opened the store around 08:30 hours and began business for the week when a young man “come in the shop and asked for baby rings and I showed him the baby ring and he gave me back without saying a word and he go away.”She stated that another man entered the shop and “asked for stud earrings and he buy a pair stud earrings for $500.”According to the woman she overheard one of the men who was on a cell phone “talking about sheer shoot and murder.”She said that it was then she realized that “thief was in my shop.”Ram added that she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the first man who enquired about baby rings re- entering the shop and immediately started to make non-verbal cues in a bid to get his attention to get help.Little did she know that he too was in on the scheme to rob her business.She became worried when she noticed that the man did not respond to her hidden calls for help and when he was instructed by the other bandit to “pick up the jewels”.Composite photo showing the Rams Jewellery Store and the empty glass cases as was left by the banditsThe men then closed the shop doors so that no other person could see what was happening.“Me show him sign and show him three signs, feeling that, well, he could help out,NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” the business woman noted.At the time of the robbery she was with her son and they were both ordered to lie flat on the ground in the store while the bandits, who were armed with a shotgun, filled up their black haversacks with the stash of gold and diamond jewellery. “They said if we made any noise or alarm the people, they will shoot,” Ram stated.The two bandits she said emptied two glass cases.“He has a silver-coloured gun and he pulled it out and told me he wanted all the money and gold, so I told him I ain’t get money,” she recalled.“When he pulled out the gun, he told me this is not fake gun and he cranked it two times and a bullet fell out and that was when I realized the gun was real and I told them to take what they wanted,Major League Baseball Jerseys,” the traumatized woman stated.“They took a lot of gold, about $15M worth in gold. There were some bangles like for $400,Stitched Jerseys,000 and over, $300,000 and $200,000…chains from those prices and less,NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” she noted.“They took sheer big, big jewels.”After the robbery the men quickly made their escape further into Rosignol.Ram believes that the men are not from the area since they did not wear any masks.