爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-25 21:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A man who allegedly opened fire at the police on March 15 was ordered to remain under police guard at the Georgetown Public Hospital, after he made a court appearance before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson.Bryan Hescott,China Jerseys Cheap, 21, on March 15, last,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, at Middle Road,Cheap Jerseys, La Penitence, with the intent to disfigure or disable,Cheap Air Max USA, allegedly discharged a loaded firearm at police officer Mark Garnett.A further charge states that the same defendant on the same day had in possession a .38 special revolver with two rounds of ammunition without being the holder of a firearm licence. Hescott pleaded not guilty to all charges. He was unrepresented.According to the defendant, on March 15 the police came looking for a wanted man whom they presumed was in the area.“I hear de gunshot and I run outside to see what taking place,” Hescott told the magistrate.He said that he was standing on the steps and saw somebody run past him, but he didn’t make out the person’s features.Hescott said that a few seconds later,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, a policeman who was in plainclothes came into the yard and shot him. He added that another policeman told his colleague that it was the wrong person.“Ya Worship de policeman shoot me but another police came and tell he that I is not de wanted man”.He further explained that after he was shot the policeman told him that he should have killed him. According to the defendant,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, although he was shot the police still continued to beat him and he fell in the trench.He said that police left his house and went three doors away from him and came back with a gun and told him that the gun belonged to him.“Ya Worship I never see that gun and de police say is me own, plus they shoot me in my arm and de bone break up” Hescott explained.He pleaded with the magistrate for him to be admitted to bail because of the injuries he sustained during the shootout.“My Worship, I need dressing for the wound and the prison don’t have the necessary things for my arm,” Hescott pleaded.Police Prosecutor Denise Griffith told the court that on the day in question the police had received word that a wanted man was in vicinity.? She further explained that it was the defendant who fired a shot at the police and the police returned fire, which resulted in Hescott being shot in his arm.The prosecutor said that the police did not retrieve the firearm some three doors away.In the end, Hescott was ordered back to the Georgetown Public Hospital and is to remain there under police guard. He is expected to return to court on April 3.