爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-26 07:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Mahadeo Singh, 72, a pensioner of 72 Village Corentyne,China Soccer Jerseys, Berbice, is alleging that his rights to receive pension payments have been compromised by a dishonest senior staff member of the NIS Springlands Office.The man said that over the years, he has been making contributions through Toolsie Persaud, located in Providence EBD,Wholesale China Jerseys, and Skeldon Estate in Skeldon.He said that in 2003 after he became eligible for pension, he went to the NIS Springlands location to register for his pension book.Kaieteur News understands that the senior staff,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the then Senior Inspector, informed him that there were no records of his contributions at the institute.He made mention of having three NIS cards in his possession on his visit there. He added that one of the cards that he used for contribution through the Skeldon Estate was taken by the Inspector.The man alleged that he was not aware of the consequences of releasing his NIS card.Kaieteur News was told that the Inspector acted in a distasteful and unprofessional manner towards Singh. Singh said that the Inspector told him “You can’t get that pension boy, unless you gave me my thing…my “top up.” According to Singh, he took it on his own to visit the Area Manager at New Amsterdam NIS Office,Arturo Vidal Jersey, in an effort to locate his file.However he was instructed to return to the Senior Inspector. “When I went back to him, since I got in,” he said, “You went and report me,’” before pulling my file out of a drawer.Singh was told that the contribution in the file does not belong to him as he did not have in his possession an NIS card to represent the file.The man lamented that the card that was taken away by the same Senior Inspector is the said card that represented the file.At this point the elderly man said that he realized how compromising it was when he was relieved of his NIS card.He told Kaieteur News that he had obtained a letter bearing his NIS number from his former place of employment, Skeldon Estate. He said that he was informed that the document was not legitimate.He was told,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, “I don’t know where you got that paper from. In this country you could get that paper from anyone. You could give them a top up and get it.”These words were uttered by the Senior Inspector, he said. After running to various NIS offices, Singh was still not able to prove that the file did indeed belong to him.The matter was then placed before the tribunal. A series of Tribunal hearings between 2007 and 2013, Singh said, are yet to offer the decision by the Tribunal.Singh opined that something is amiss,China NFL Jerseys, that it is clear that his Contributions were compromised by the Inspector after he refused to give him a “Top up”. The man is calling on NIS to address him with a written letter informing him of the decision of the Tribunal.Yesterday when contacted, a Tribunal Clerk told this publication that the matter was still under investigation.