爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2097
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-26 10:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police are investigating the circumstances that lead to the death of 45-year-old Maharanie Parmanand who was discovered lying on her bed at Lot 384 Grass Field, Lusignan, East Coast Demerara, yesterday.The shocking discovery was made at around 01:00hrs by the dead woman’s relatives.Although there were no visible marks of violence on the woman’s body, her relatives strongly believe that her reputed husband, Reaz Nazir, who went missing after her body was found, is responsible for the woman’s death.The police said that blood was oozing from the woman’s nostrils.According to reports, the woman was beaten by her reputed husband on Sunday last and was confined to bed. She received another “thrashing” on Tuesday night around 11:00pm.“She went by me on Sunday and she spent the entire day and when she went home, her husband beat her bad.The Monday she call and complained to me and when I went, I had to bathe her because she couldn’t move,” said Sonia, a resident of Lusignan, who lives a street away.Sonia explained that she went to visit Parmanand again on Tuesday and assisted in cleaning her skin because she was unable to walk and she was crying out for severe belly pain.“She ask me to call her sister and tell them she sick. I called and she sister promised to come. I left and Tuesday night I went by my daughter who lives a few houses from Parmanand.When I was passing to go home around 11:00pm,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, I hear he (Reaz) beating she and she was hollering so I just stand up on the road and cuss he and I leave. Then today (yesterday) I hear she dead,” Sonia stressed.Meanwhile, at the Vigilance Police Station yesterday, the dead woman’s sister,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Jordan-Lukaku-Jersey.html, Indranie Persaud, said that when she received the telephone call on Tuesday from Sonia, she visited her sister around 19:00 hours that night.“When I go,NCAA Hockey Jerseys, she was lying in one position and she ask me to take some oil and rub her belly and check if any of her ribs break because it was hurting so I tell her that I would take her to the hospital on Wednesday,Cheap China Jerseys,” Persaud stressed.She added that around 06:00am yesterday,Asics Shoes Cheapest Online, she received a call from a male who refused to identify himself. “He call and ask me if I am not going to check on my sister, and that she ain’t moving.”“I went yesterday around 01:00pm and I see her lying on the bed naked with her eyes open and I call the police,” the sister told this newspaper.Kaieteur News was told that Parmanand spent the last five years of her life in a violent relationship. She was beaten by her husband in December last and was hospitalized for more than three months.“He break up her foot and hand. She don’t hear anyone. When he beat her and she feel good she does run back to he and he does still beat her,Utah Jazz Jerseys,” Persaud stressed.