爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2118
用戶失蹤天數 1877
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-27 09:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Ignorance of the laws of Guyana has caused Dorette Crandon to lose most of her belongings during the demolition of her house.Crandon explained that in 1999 she moved to the High Court and, with the advice of her lawyer,Cheap Jerseys Store, filed a writ against her reputed husband after their relationship had fallen apart. She filed for division of property.The matter was taken before Judge Winston Patterson and “went on for years.” Crandon said that a decision was granted on June 9,Discount NFL Jerseys, 2010.Dorette CrandonThe judge’s decision was that “…the dwelling house that stands on parcel 170 block xix part of Courtland Corentyne Coast, declared to be the property solely of the defendant,Wholesale Jerseys, Dorette Crandon …. It is further agreed that the defendant,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Dorette Crandon,Cheap Jerseys From China, do remove the said house on parcel 170 block xix part of Courtland Corentyne Coast on or before 30/11/2010…”With full understanding of what was ordered the woman said that she thought it could not have been put into action simply because “I did not sign anything.”Crandon said that she was of the opinion that she needed to sign at the bottom of the court order for the ruling to take effect.The house was demolished on September 26,Nike Air Max Herren G??nstig, 2011. The woman admitted that this was after numerous attempts at demolition.“De court Marshal come and ask me if I need time to move out or if dem can break it down but I tell dem that dem can’t break down me house that I living in since 1986, this is wha I wuk for and build and try to improve de conditions piece by piece; and dem went away.“Dem come couple time after and I chase dem so dem wait till I go to town for a funeral and then break down me house.”Crandon said that some of her household items were destroyed during the demolition, some were taken to the police station and “some I think dem mussy give way.”