爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2074
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-27 23:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Thirty-nine-year old Jennifer Thomas’s face gives her the look of a battered woman but her injuries were not at the hands of any spouse. She is claiming they were inflicted by a policeman.Jennifer Thomas displays her battered face. Thomas received several stitches to her left temple and on the bridge of her nose after she was struck with a bottle by a policeman in plainclothes last Saturday midday in proximity to the Stabroek Market.The altercation stemmed from an argument Thomas had with three men who were later identified as members of the police Quick Reaction Unit,Jerseys From China, and who were wearing plainclothes at the time.The woman is seeking justice from the Force since she claimed that she could positively identify her attacker.She has since reported the matter to the police at the Brickdam Police Station and was yesterday seeking an audience with Divisional Commander George Vyphuis.Thomas said that she was walking along Brickdam near Demico House when she and a female friend exchanged some brief words of ‘tantalise’. She said that while walking away,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, one of the three men who were nearby made some snide remarks to her and she retaliated in kind but in Dutch.This probably angered the men who apparently did not understand a word she was saying.She said that the argument ended and a few minutes later while she was sitting at an outdoor bar,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, the men accosted her again.“They come up to me and one of them said, ‘come talk leh I hear’. A man who was nearby jump up and tell dem lef me alone. One of them pelt a cuff at de man and when he fall is then I get the lash with a bottle,Josh Perkins Jersey,” Thomas told this newspaper.With blood oozing from the wounds, Thomas ran to safety and the men eventually left in a white car which was parked nearby.She made her way to the Brickdam Police Station but no report was taken.According to Thomas,wholesale soccer jerseys, the rank at the station reportedly told her to come back to make the report.The woman said that she subsequently went back to the Brickdam Police Station in the company of her uncle, Deputy Mayor of Georgetown, Robert Williams, to make an official report.While there,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, a rank informed her that her attacker was a member of the police Quick Reaction Unit.Thomas said that she was told that her attacker went to the Brickdam Police Station shortly after she initially went there and alleged that she had pelted him with a bottle.She denied the allegation and offered to provide witnesses to the incident.