爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-28 01:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Amidst the attempts to extinguish the fire on Regent Street on Sunday morning which destroyed three buildings,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, a fireman was clubbed on the head by a police rank while riding his bicycle through a police barricade.From all accounts the fireman refused to identify himself at the barricade and proceeded to the scene of the fire. This prompted the Police officer who is just out of training school to lash the fireman across the right side of his face.Recounting the events,China NFL Jerseys, Fireman Stephens said that he was riding going to report to the officer when a police officer just ran behind him and lashed him across the face causing him to fall off his bicycle.“I just past the Fire Chief and was riding to go to the fire,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, I saw no barricades and I identified myself as a fireman and I went on and all I feel was one lash to me head.”The police officer claimed that the fireman rode past the barricades without identifying himself so he pursued him and used force.The incident incensed the other firemen on the scene as they prompted their colleague to hit back the police officer.The matter was quickly resolved after a senior police officer intervened.