A fire believed to be of electrical origin destroyed the home of an elderly man in the wee hours of Monday morning leaving millions in losses and an entire community complaining about the constant spells of low voltage.According to an eyewitness,Cheap Nike Air Max Online Australia
, at around 04:00hrs, smoke was seen emanating from the home of Dennis Schultz at Brusche Dam,Chandler Hutchison Jersey
, Friendship,Cheap NFL Jerseys
, East Coast Demerara.“The house ain’t tek no time fuh bun so I look all over for the old man who does live there because I thought he get trap in deh,” a neighbour said.Another resident told this publication that from Saturday through Monday the community was hit by low voltage spells which damaged a number of household appliances.“TV bun, washing machine bun,Andrea Barzagli Jersey
, everything bun up during the low voltage and nobody from GPL ain’t come and tell we nothing, now look this man whole place bun down,Cheap Jerseys From China
,” the neighbour said.Meanwhile, Schultz told members of the media that he was sleeping when he felt heat “covering” his body.“I wake up around 4 o clock and feel heat and I get up and I try to get out of the house, but eventually I come out.”The pensioner, who resided at the home for the past four years,College Jerseys
, estimated his losses to be almost $10M.