爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2110
用戶失蹤天數 1886
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-29 08:00 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Merely eight days after Guyana’s new bill was released, a miner was brought before the courts for possessing forged versions of the $5000 currency.Yesterday at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court, a charge of Possession of Forged Currency was read to Guy Matheson by Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry.According to the prosecution, on December 16, at Georgetown, Matheson without lawful authority had in his possession four $5,000 forged currency notes,NFL Jerseys China, knowing same to be forged.The miner who is a resident of Enmore, East Coast Demerara, pleaded guilty to the charge and told the court his version of events.He explained that whilst walking he had found an envelope which contained the four notes and two hundred-dollar bills.“I spent the $200 but ah din sure, because I never see green money before, so I went to a shop to clarify with the shop owner,” Matheson told the court.The accused claimed that he was not told anything by the shop owner, but subsequently noticed the police arriving. He said at that point he recorded that he was still oblivious,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, since a charge of simple larceny was supposed to be instituted to him.However,Wholesale China Jerseys, he said that to his surprise he was charged for the money which he claimed that he neither spent nor had intentions of spending. He said that whilst at the station he learnt that he should have taken the money to the station,Cheap China Jerseys, and that it was too late at that point.After listening to the man’s explanation, the Magistrate entered a not guilty plea on his behalf.However,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, the Prosecution which was led by Corporal Bharat Mangru objected on account of the serious nature and prevalence of the offence. He also added that more charges will likely be pressed against the accused.The Chief Magistrate however, overruled the objections of the prosecution and offered the unrepresented miner bail to the tune of $75,000. He is expected to return to court on February 7,Aaron Gordon Jersey, 2014 for statements.