爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-29 21:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?son accused of killing father over ‘dope money’ Defense Counsel, George Thomas submitted his closing arguments yesterday in the case whereby a man is accused of murdering his father over dope money. The matter is before Justice Brassington Reynolds at the Supreme Court.The defence attorney argued that the caution statement given by murder accused, Andrew Gomes was not freely or voluntarily acquired by the police at Timehri Station.? Thomas held that contrast exists between the police records and the witness’ testimony.He questioned whether the accused was cautioned in accordance with the Judges rule at the time of his arrest.Gomes is accused of hacking his father, Stanislaus Gomes,NFL Jerseys China, to death with a cutlass after he refused to give him $200 to buy drugs.Yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the accused elected to give an unsworn statement to the court. Gomes indicated that the police had taken advantage on? him during the taking of his statement,? “me an went to school far an so dem push me down pun de ground and roll me dem tie up me hand foot and so.”Gomes claimed that he was barely conscious during the taking of the statement.? He will know his fate today.According to court documents, the murder occurred on November 27,Wholesale Football Jerseys, 2008, at their Waikabra, Soesdyke Linden/Highway residence.Andrew Gomes, 29, pleaded not guilty to the indictment when it was read to him, by Justice Brassington Reynolds, when the case commenced last Monday.A 12-member mixed jury has been enlisted.? Attorney -at –law, George Thomas is representing the accused, while state counsel Renita Singh will act on the prosecution’s behalf.The prosecution is expected to call at least four witnesses to testify.According to the prosecution, Junior Gomes was a drug addict and the only child of his father. The two were living on a plot of farmland located 10-minutes away from the Linden/Soesdyke highway. There, the older man,Carmelo Anthony Jersey, 57,Jerseys Wholesale, cultivated vegetables which he sold to earn a living.On the day in question, sometime around 09:00h,Bismack Biyombo Jersey, the accused asked his father for $200 to buy drugs but the man refused to give him any money.The then 24-year-old man became annoyed and picked up a cutlass which he used to chop his father five times about his body, including splitting the top of his head. The man died outside of his yard.After committing the gruesome crime, Gomes went to neighbours and told them what he had done.He had a bloody cutlass and his shirt was spattered with blood at the time. Gomes was arrested about an hour later and the weapon was recovered. He was subsequently charged for his father’s murder.