爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-30 00:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Investigators believe that if they could access a video footage of a 48-year-old man being beaten and robbed in the compound at Republic Bank Limited’s Diamond Branch almost a month ago, they may be able to apprehend the suspect.Dave SinghHowever,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the financial institution is hesitant about releasing that footage, which would show a man walking up to Dave Singh just as he walked out of the bank, and grabbed a bag containing $1.6M after engaging the contractor in a scuffle.Yesterday, a police official confirmed that they wrote to the bank, requesting the release of CCTV footage but instead got two photographs of a man,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who is in no way related to the robbery.“It got thieves does be around the area. Some of them were charged already and are back on the road so maybe if we had access to that footage, we can circulate the picture and see if anyone knows these people,” the official said.At around 14:10 hrs on March 20, last, Singh walked out of the bank with money to pay 64 employees.Just as he closed the door behind him and began walking to his vehicle, an unarmed man grabbed his bag. The two wrestled on the ground for almost a minute before the lone bandit fled. Singh said he ran behind the man but lost him when he entered a getaway car.Police subsequently found the getaway car but the driver claimed that he is a taxi driver and that he was hired by the two men to go to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre.He alleged that he had no idea a robbery had taken place at the bank. The driver was subsequently released.Yesterday, the angry and devastated man claimed that while he was being robbed,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, the two security guards attached to the bank stood in front of him and did nothing to assist– not even to call the police.“When I talked to the manager, she said that the security guards are there to protect the bank’s assets so apparently our (customers) lives are not important,” the 48-year-old man emphasized.“They don’t want you to take in firearm or any other weapon but yet they are not protecting you while you are in the compound,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” Singh said.He added that because the financial institution refused to cooperate with the police, his attacker is roaming the road free.“I don’t understand; this is a bank I trusted and yet they looked at me getting robbed and offered no assistance. Then they refuse to assist the police. I am definitely taking my business elsewhere,” the Soesdyke, East Bank Demerara resident added.He complimented the work done by the police to assist him in capturing the bandit.“When I went to the Providence Police Station to make the report,Wholesale Jerseys Online, a female inspector noticed the condition I was in and like she suspected something happened and she came to me and ask. When I told her,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, she hugged me. While I was giving her details, she was conveying it over the radio,” Singh stated.He said that when he left the station, he noticed a roadblock was already at Mocha, East Bank Demerara road head and another was in Grove, EBD.Investigations are in progress.