爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-30 11:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…after confronted about possible act of carnal knowledgeA pregnant woman and mother of four was stabbed to the neck by her reputed husband,Anders Nilsson Jersey, on Monday, after she confronted him with her suspicion that he was sleeping with her 16-year-old mentally challenged daughter.The 32-year-old Albouystown resident received eight stitches at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) for the laceration.The woman, who is seven months pregnant for the same man, claimed that following the argument with her spouse she exited the house “to go chop chicken” when the assault occurred. She related that the man approached swiftly,Evan Engram Jersey, snatched the knife she was using and inflicted the wound to her neck before fleeing.The woman disclosed that she fainted and was rushed to the hospital by a neighbour and one of her sons.Yesterday, when Kaieteur News visited the woman at her Albouystown residence,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, she said that her partner has constantly abused her over the years. She said that she reported him numerous times to the police and they even went to court on one occasion.The woman’s slashed neckThe woman revealed that on Monday she and her partner “went up the road nuff time” because of her 16-year-old daughter.“My daughter ain’t too right-minded but she tell me that he does feel she up and when I ask he, he only cussing up,Blake Swihart Jersey,” the pregnant woman alleged.She claimed that whenever her partner is under the influence of alcohol he would admit to having sex with the minor.“When he drunk, he does cuss and tell me that he done (expletive) my daughter and he does cuss up bad, bad. I asked my daughter, but she say he does only feel her up.”The woman told Kaieteur News that her suspicious of her partner increased earlier this year when she woke up one night and didn’t find him next to her.“Me and he went sleeping in the hall and my daughter was in the kitchen sleeping and when I wake up I didn’t see him and when I get up I see he coming out the kitchen and when I ask he,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, he tell me that he went for water, but the water went far from he,” the woman recounted.She said that the following day she questioned her daughter, but the teen replied in the negative.“This girl does trouble with high sugar,Chandler Hutchison Jersey, so the people at the hospital and Welfare tell me that I shouldn’t give her money before she buy sweet and collapse on the road, but like he does give her money and she nah talk,” the highly upset woman claimed.Up to press time yesterday Police had not located the suspect.