爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2135
用戶失蹤天數 1894
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-1 08:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Hankie Hanes, 27,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, a man believed to be a Surinamese, but who said he was from C Field Sophia, appeared Wednesday before Acting chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson to face the charge of entering Guyana by sea and disembarking without the consent of an immigration officer.A barber from the All Star Barbershop on December 5,Cheap MLB Jerseys Store, 2008, at Springlands, disembarked without the consent of an immigration officer.The defendant was given a chance to explain why he did so; in his defense he told the court that on the day in question there were ‘no’ immigration officers.“Your Worship, it was a Sunday. There were no officers at that time; it was just a back-track,Cheap Nike Air Max Online Australia, and I did many times before but never thought that it was illegal.”Police Prosecutor Denise Griffith said that the defendant should have known that it was illegal, because of the fact that he was using backtrack rather than the front entrance, where there would have been an officer on duty. He was later charged.She even mentioned that his documents proved that he was a native of Suriname, leading to the Magistrate asking him where he was from.“Your Worship, I am a Guyanese; I have relatives here; I go and come. I suppose to go back to Suriname for my wedding for this week,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, but I am still here.”The Magistrate, emphasising that he was Surinamese,Al Jefferson Jersey, said that he would have to be deported.The visibly disappointed man was fined $30,Cheap Jerseys China,000 and ordered deported from Guyana.