爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2137
用戶失蹤天數 1896
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-3 20:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Chateau Margot,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, East Coast Demerara family was thrown into mourning around noon yesterday after the patriarch was electrocuted.Reports are that 44-year-old Indar Persaud was pronounced dead on arrival at the Balwant Singh Hospital after he was electrocuted at his worksite.This newspaper was told that Persaud, a father of five,NFL Jerseys From China, was operating equipment at a window factory on the East Coast of Demerara when he met his demise.The dead man’s wife, Parbattie Harrichand, said that she was at her work place in Better Hope, also on the East Coast of Demerara,Authentic NHL Gear Store, when she received a call from her husband’s employer.“Dem call me and tell me come down to he work place because something happen…but dem ain’t tell me wha happen to he, but right away me sense something bad happen to he,Cheap Adidas Shoes China,” Harrichand said.She added that when she arrived at her husband’s worksite she was informed that he was involved in a freak accident and had been rushed to the Balwant Singh Hospital.According to Harrichand,Bradley Chubb Jersey, when she travelled to the city she was informed that her husband had died.No one could really give her an account of how Persaud met his death.One of Persaud’s daughters,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Davi Persaud, said that she was on the Essequibo Coast when she got a message that her father was dead.“After I hear he dead I just travel to town and when I reach I hear he done deh at de mortuary,” Davi Persaud recounted.The dead man’s wife refused to identify the employer of the workplace where the husband met his death.She said that they had already spoken with her. But she would not disclose details of the conversation.