爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2122
用戶失蹤天數 1898
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-6 22:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Yet another violent incident at the Patentia Secondary School,cheap nfl jerseys, West Bank Demerara, has raised serious concerns among parents who have children attending the institution.On Monday, last,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, after being ordered out of the school’s compound, a stranger waited outside of the school where he attacked and chopped two students. One of the injured students has been identified as third form student Brian Fredricks who was chopped in the palm of his hand while the other student was chopped on his back.Brian Fredricks displays his bandaged palmFredrick told this publication that the incident occurred at around 15:15 hours on Monday while he was awaiting transportation just in front of his school on the Patentia Public Road. According to the lad, he was told that his attacker has a cousin attending the school,Cheap NFL jerseys China, and the cousin had had a misunderstanding with another student.“I really ain’t know is wha happen, but the afternoon I hear the man come in the school and he get put out the school,Air Jordan Outlet Online, and like he wait outside.”The lad further related that he merely went to the assistance of his fellow student when he was chopped.“The man go up to the boy and pull a knife and is the wrong boy he go to,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, because is not the boy and he cousin had the problem. So when I see he chop the boy I run and pull away the boy and he chop me too.”He said that by that time persons who witnessed the incident had called in the police.Fredricks and the other student were taken to the West Demerara Regional Hospital where they were treated and sent away. The man who attacked the students was up to press time yesterday still in police custody.Meanwhile,wholesale jerseys, parents who have children attending the school have expressed their concern about the safety of students.One female parent who spoke with this publication said she has been concerned over a number of things that have been going on at the school. The woman pointed out that there has always been the issue of the school being invaded by outsiders.“Boys who don’t even attend the school are always going in there and picking trouble and gambling in the school compound.”The woman also referred to an incident which occurred several years ago where a student of the school was shot after fleeing the school when police were called in. Kelvin Fraser was shot dead by a police rank. It was reported that on the day in question Fraser was not dressed in his uniform and after lawmen stormed the school he ran and was shot a few yards away.