爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2104
用戶失蹤天數 1881
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-7 06:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
His last words were “Mommy don’t leave my side” – motherA four-year-old student of Starters’ Nursery School, Camp Street, Georgetown, lost his life on Saturday after a route 45 minibus struck him down as he was making his way to his Water Street, Georgetown home.The child,Supply Cheap Jerseys, who has been identified as Jayden Charles, succumbed shortly after, while receiving treatment at the Georgetown Public Hospital Cooperation (GPHC).Dead: Four-year-old Jayden CharlesReports reaching this newspaper indicated that the driver of minibus BPP 1702, who was later identified as 34-year-old Paul John of North Sophia, had just dropped off two passengers at Giftland Office Max on Water Street, when the child was struck down.The child was picked up and rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation where he died while receiving treatment.Jayden’s mother, Omela Charles, said that she last saw her son when she left him in the company of her friend, Lukesh Kellman on Water Street to go to a nearby supermarket.According to Kellman, the little boy left her to go home which is located a few yards away when he was run over by the mini bus.Kaieteur News understands that it was a fruit vendor who informed the child’s mother that her youngest child had just been hit down by a minibus.“I went in Mattai an’ when I come out, the man wha selling fruits tell me ‘bout how my son get knock down. Right away I let my friend drop me and bring me here to (GPHC)… When I reach,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, de doctor ask he (Jayden) if he know wha happen and he seh a bus knock he down… They had he on oxygen long, den de doctor said he gon try to cut he fuh get out the bad blood… And he turn and tell me ‘mommy, don’t leff ma side’, and I seh ‘baby I deh right here.’ Then my baby died.”According to one of the child’s relatives,Womens MLB Jerseys Online, the driver, after making a stop at Giftland, rushed off in “a bolting speed and lick de child down.”“Is a blue 45 bus knock Jayden down. De driver said that he stop to drop somebody off at Giftland, and when he driving off all he hear was ‘Boop!’”Omela Charles being consoled by a relative at GPHCShe went on to say that after the impact,Cheap Jerseys Online, the driver started to drive over the child’s injured body,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, but was scolded by a passenger, who was later said to be a Social Worker.“He continue fuh drive. Is only when de lady who say she was a Social Worker ask he if he mad cause like he ain’t see he jus’ knock a child down…That was when he stop. And after the woman start going on, de driver pick he up and bring he to Georgetown Hospital… Jayden de talkin’ and everything and den he jus’ dead.”Jayden had been dubbed “the miracle baby”,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, after the story of his life was featured in the online documentary, “Tin City Voices”.Relatives, neighbours and friends flocked the hospital as news of the child’s untimely death began to spread. Chaos broke out as the GPHC staff reportedly denied family members the opportunity to view the child’s lifeless body.Kaieteur News understands that the minibus driver has been taken into police custody.