爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2076
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-11 23:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After years of torment by her daughter, Carmen Palmer,Cheap Jerseys From China, 78,Cheap Jerseys 2018, of Joseph Pollydore Street Lodge, is calling on the police force and other relevant authorities to assist her with numerous reports that have not been investigated.The senior citizen said that her daughter has been forcing her,Bill Lee Jersey, since 2003,Asics Kayano 23 Homme, to sell her property to a businessman in the neighbourhood. However,Cheap Air Max 270 Womens, she said that she doesn’t want to sell her house.Carmen Palmer holding the cardboard that states ‘The death is announced of Carmen who will be buried today’.She said that this decision has placed her life in danger.Palmer said that she lives alone in the upper flat of the house and that her daughter lives downstairs with her two children.The senior citizen is of the opinion that her daughter has been spraying formalin and ammonia through a crack in the flooring thus causing the older woman major discomfort, especially when the spraying is done at nights.“When this thing spray in my house I does run under my bed to sleep with my sheets,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, because my skin burns me…She is forcing me to move out the house and sell it.”Palmer said that on many occasions she discovered her building damaged. “The locks, window panes, they even hang a sign on my fence yesterday that said ‘The death is announced of Carmen who will be buried today. I can’t bear this anymore.”“Where am I going to live? I am too old to move on now. She wants me to be placed in a home…The police don’t even do nothing; they don’t even put it in the book. She does behave so because she is my only child and she want to get rid of me.”Palmer further said that her daughter is a benefactor. “My daughter is terrorising me to leave the home.”