爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-14 08:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The prodemocracy arrangement between the Alliance For Change (AFC) and A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) to contest the May 11 polls as a united force may very well work out to benefit the government.Cabinet Secretary,Nike Air Max 90 China,Dr. Roger LuncheonThis was the essence of sentiments expressed by Cabinet Secretary, Dr. Roger Luncheon who was asked by Kaieteur News during a media conference yesterday to give “The Luncheon take” on the recent marriage between the two opposition parties and if he believes it can hinder the government’s chances at securing a victory in the upcoming elections?.The Head of the Presidential Secretariat said that he is “a bit pleased” in the sense,Jordan 13 Retro Homme, that the electoral challenges will be reduced and this is on the assumption that the newly formed partnership will be maintained for E-day.He said that he has no intentions of being disparaging in not acknowledging other political parties which might be contesting as well on May 11, but holds the view that the merits of either would redound to the benefits of the incumbent.He recalled that there was a time,Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Pas Cher, when there was “another third party” that held the position,Chaussure Jordan Pas Cher Femme, “We nah fish nor we nah fowl but this is no longer so. And I’m not certain if they (APNU-AFC) is fish or fowl…”But from the “Luncheon perspective” he said that indeed,Cheap Air Max 90 China, he feels that the electorate is now at a much better position and the confusion has been significantly reduced.“There are other things I might want to say but you have to come and meet me wherever I am assigned during this election campaign,Wholesale Shoes From China Free Shipping,” he concluded.