爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-15 18:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A self-confessed motorcycle thief was yesterday sentenced to four years’ imprisonment by Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry.Roger Samuels,Cheap Jerseys From China, 36,Jerseys China Wholesale, of 10 Water Street,Anders Nilsson Jersey, Agricola,Wholesale Jerseys China, was charged with stealing a CC 58 motorcycle which belonged to Tony Bentley.According to the evidence,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, the defendant was found in possession of the motorbike on Tuesday last. He claimed that he had found the cycle in a yard.Roger SamuelsThe accused then said that he did not wish to waste the magistrate’s time.“Here is wha happen. Your Worship I move de motorbike and same time I going with it a mobile patrol stop me and ask me where I get the bike from I tell them a lie and dem ain’t believe the lie so I had to carry them wheh I get it from and a lady wha say she own the motorbike come out same time and them collect me and charge me.”The man later told the court that he spent time at the Mazaruni Prison for simple larceny and for stealing at least three other motorcycles.“You worship I go to jail nuff time. Me ain’t mind because I commit the act plus I from the old school. They got other offences that I never get charge for. If wasn’t for the patrol I wouldn’t a get ketch”Samuels however asked for leniency since he said that he is ill. The man also noted that the stolen article was recovered.He thanked the Chief Magistrate after she sentenced him. Samuels was cautioned by the Magistrate to “use the opportunity to change his ways.”