爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-16 22:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Prison Officer was last evening pronounced dead on arrival at a Doctor’s office in Cove and John, East Coast Demerara,Cheap Shoes Online Australia Free Shipping, after being electrocuted at his home. The dead man has been identified as 28-year-old Colin Brian Gravesande who was at the time of his demise, a serving member of the Guyana Prison Service and a father of two.Dead: Colin Gravesande.The man’s mother,Jerseys From China, Evelyn Gravesande, told this publication that the incident occurred at around 17:15 hours at his reputed wife’s home in Ann’s Grove. Mrs. Gravesande said she had just finished eating when someone informed her that her son had been electrocuted.“I just reach home and had something to eat and I see my son sister-in-law come running saying come see ‘uncle’ get shock and he dead.”The woman said by the time she raced over to her daughter-in-law’s home they had already left with her son for the hospital so she followed in a car.“We see they stop at a doctor in Cove and John and when we reach there the doctor said my son dead, when I go in and look at him he was frothing from his mouth and his tongue was blue,Cheap Jerseys Store,”.Meanwhile,China Jerseys Wholesale, the man’s reputed wife Tesha Collins said minutes before the incident, Gravesande was doing some construction work at the back of the house.“He come in front and tell me to bathe them two children and make tea for them,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, so while I bathing them I heard a slight scream so I run inside.”Collins said when she went into the shop she noticed Gravesande lying on the floor next to the transformer which was plugged into the wall with a drop cord.“After I see he on the floor I run and scramble he but I get shock and all I see he pointing to the wire to the wall and I pull it out and start calling for help,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but is going he did going to plug out the drop cord because it de burn.”According to Collins, by that time neigbours had rushed to her assistance and assisted in taking Gravesande to hospital. The woman added that the police were also informed and they visited the scene and removed both the transformer and the drop cord.Investigations are ongoing.Gravesande had been working as a Prison Officer stationed at the Camp Street facility for the past eight years. He is survived by his reputed wife and two children, aged seven and two.