爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-17 12:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
As more reports of attacks by Africanised Killer bees surface,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, residents inThe tree located on the roadside at Meadowbrook Shortcut,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, Bamboo Drive, where thousands of bees have made their hives.Meadow Brook are now complaining that for several years, they have been constantly attacked by bees in their homes and on the streets.Reports are that a huge tree located at the front of the Meadow Brook Shortcut, Bamboo Drive, has been a home for the Africanised Killer bees for almost 25 years to date.The tree is also located obliquely opposite to the Transfiguration Church on Mandela Avenue.Okesha McPherson, a young woman who lives in the area, stated that the bees have been living in the trunk of the tree since she was a child. The hive is said to house thousands of the insects.She said that on numerous occasions she would have to hide in her closet and in her bathroom to avoid being stung badly by the bees.“Our gate is right by the tree and plenty of times when we are coming in the yard the bees are flying about and stinging us in here. You see, when vehicles pass and loud music is playing it disturbs the bees and they start flying around like crazy stinging plenty of us in this area. Imagine in our homes they attacking us because they don’t like the noise or any vibration.”According to McPherson, she had recently paid a young man to cut the grass in front of her yard with a machine. Shortly after he began his work,Bryan Bickell Jersey, the bees attacked him causing him to drop his tools and run into her house.“The bees swarm around the man when he was cutting the grass and bush in front of the yard. He just ran in my house after getting a set of stings. The noise from the machine upset them and they launched their attacks on him and even flew into other people’s houses and stung a few people,” said McPherson.Kaieteur News understands that two months ago some bees flew and attacked a woman walking on the street not far from the tree.She panicked and tried to brush the bees away from her body,Anders Nilsson Jersey, but to no avail.Without stopping to think as they got into her clothing and began to sting her, she stripped her dress off,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, screaming and ran into a yard to be rescued.Pearl Henry, one woman who suffered many stings, told this publication that it has been about 25 years that the bees have been attacking residents and living in the tree.After reading the articles in this newspaper highlighting the attacks of the Africanised Killer Bees she decided to call the Ministry of Agriculture yesterday morning for assistance.However, she explained that she was unsuccessful in speaking with someone from the Ministry and thus,Cheap Jerseys China, she alerted the media.“I have a little baby and she gets stung too. I reading a lot about these bees and their attacks in Kaieteur News so I tried contacting the Agriculture Ministry but I didn’t get through this morning (yesterday) so I call in the media to highlight this issue for us. We are not safe and now realise that it is way too dangerous to live under this condition anymore. We want help,” said Henry. (Kristen Macklingam)