爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-17 19:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A fine of $25,cheap nfl jerseys china,000 or three months imprisonment is the penalty for motorists if they are found overtaking on the Demerara Harbour Bridge.Danesh Singh,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, reportedly of Goed Fortuin, West Bank Demerara, was duly informed of this penalty when he appeared before Magistrate Fazil Azeez at the Vreed-en-Hoop Magistrate’s Court on Friday.The court was told that Singh,Wholesale Jerseys, while the driver of a motor vehicle, had unlawfully overtaken other motor vehicles on the Demerara Harbour Bridge,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, an act which according to the Magistrate attracts a $25,000 fine or ninety days imprisonment.Singh did not hesitate to offer a guilty plea and of course opted to pay the fine. When questioned as to why he engaged in the unlawful act, Singh revealed that he had an emergency at home in Goed Fortuin and therefore needed to hurry in order to get back to his place of work. He was travelling in a western direction at the time of the act.Magistrate Azeez chided the young man for his action,NHL Jerseys From China, disclosed that he was the one to report the unlawful act as he (the Magistrate) was driving behind Singh when he engaged in the unlawful act.“I was the one that took your number and passed it on to the police. I tried to keep up with you for part of the way but I could not. And I even believe that you didn’t stop in Goed Fortuin. It was a Leonora Court day and I am sure I saw your vehicle at the junction,Cheap Jerseys Online,” Magistrate Azeez divulged.He stressed the point that absolutely no overtaking should be allowed on the Harbour Bridge, adding that in addition to being unlawful it is unfair to other motorists who are already affected by obstructions on the bridge on a daily basis.The Magistrate in addition speculated that Guyana is the only country in the world where maintenance and repair of thoroughfares are done during traffic peak hours rather than at nights or simply when there is less traffic.