爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-20 18:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A post-mortem examination conducted on the remains of Abdool Nazir Hack whose body was found floating face-down on Friday last at the Cornelia Ida,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, West Coast Demerara, seawall revealed that he died from asphyxiation due to drowning.Dead: Abdool Nazir HackReports are that there were no life-threatening injuries found on the man’s body.The 48-year-old man, popularly known as ‘Dara’,Cheap NFL Jerseys, resided at 35 Gas Station Street, Anna Catherina, West Coast Demerara,Cheap Jerseys USA, with his 82-year-old mother,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Zabeeda. He was said to be an alcoholic.According to the man’s sister Bibi Reid, Hack was laid to rest yesterday at the Leonora Muslim Cemetery. The woman told this publication too that since her brother’s body was in a state of decomposition, viewing was merely permitted briefly.“He get real black…he had some bruises on he face but I hear is from things in the water…I don’t know why the body decompose and I don’t want speculate,” said the woman.The last person to see Hack alive was his niece,Cheap Jerseys Free, Nafeeza,Cheap NBA Store, who told Kaieteur News that she saw him around 14:00 hours on Thursday last resting in a hammock at home.It is believed that the man was drinking alcohol during the course of Thursday night and wandered to the waterway where he fell and eventually drowned.? Although no one reported seeing the man drinking alcohol in the community Thursday night, his family members did disclose that consuming the intoxicating spirits was in fact one of his regular pastimes.Hack’s body was discovered floating early Friday morning by a female resident who went out to the seawall to pray. She raised an alarm which prompted other villagers to rush to the scene. Family members who turned up too were able to identify Hack from a scar at the back of his head which he had sustained from an accident some years ago.In addition to his mother, Hack leaves to mourn six siblings and other relatives.His passing has had an eerie similarity to two fishermen, whose bodies were found days earlier at the De Kendren foreshore also on the West Coast of Demerara.