爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2097
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-21 12:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
ALBION, CORENTYNE – Just after 22:00 hours on Friday, ranks in Division ‘B’ of the Guyana Police Force received a tip off of a shooting incident at a livestock farm at Number Four Dam, Albion, Corentyne.On arrival, detectives found the watchman, 62-year-old Dhanpaul,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, of Number One Road,China NBA Jerseys, Corentyne, with what appeared to be a gunshot wound to the left arm. The man was rushed to the New Amsterdam Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.A shotgun and a spent shell were recovered from the crime scene.A woman connected to the business, and two employees were detained hours later and are assisting with the probe. The two employees were on the job at the time of the incident.According to the police, one of those in custody reportedly admitted to committing the crime. Police are working on a theory that the alleged gunman was playing with the weapon when it accidentally went off and struck the victim. The shooter is not a licensed firearm holder.On Saturday, an employee of the farm,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Mahadeo Sookhoo, who was sporting a mobile phone that his boss, Mithford Budhram,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, had bought him three days earlier,China Football Jerseys Cheap, said that he accompanied Budhram to Georgetown on Friday to uplift farm supplies.The compound in which 62-year-old Dhanpual was killed“We left about 7:30 in the morning to go collect 25,000 baby chickens. We collect them till ‘bout after 4 in the afternoon and we reach back to the farm till after midnight. When we reach here them had nuff big boy policemen. When me see the man he lay down on the ground, dead, with a gunshot wound. Me walk and gone me way.”He claimed that the victim was residing on the farm since last year. “Paul is a very good man; he not a bad man so me ain’t know who coulda kill he. He nah got no family so he does live here on the farm.“Them police carry away them other two boys who does wuk here and me boss man wife,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, after we come back from Georgetown. Then this morning them come back and tell me boss, ‘Is you shoot the man,’ and them carry he away to the station.Me boss and Paul ain’t had no problem but the police say is boss man gun use to shoot Paul…The police done get the gun.”Mahadeo Sookhoo said that his employer left the weapon at the house on the farm. He could not say if it was the weapon usually stored there.