爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-21 16:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Tearfully begged for his life on his kneesBy Mondale Smith and Gary EleazarDespite giving all the money he had and tearfully begging for his life on his knees, a Guest House owner was shot and killed last night by one of two gunmen who invaded his home/business place and demanded cash.Tashamedaye Lall,Wholesale Jerseys From China, 28, of lot 181 Tuschen Housing Scheme, East Bank Essequibo,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, at which Lall’s Guest House is located, was fatally shot in the shoulder.Maintenance man John De La Cruz ,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 21,Wholesale Jerseys China, was gun butted by one of the merciless gunmen and is nursing a gash to the head.Both De La Cruz and a female friend of Lall,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who was only up to press time identified as Annette, were at home at the time when he was shot.De La Cruz said he and Lall as well as Annette were in the bottom flat watching television and eating, minutes before his boss was killed.The visibly shaken man recalled “Me and Annette get up to put the wares in the kitchen and same time boss man get up and went to the gate.”Mere seconds later, as he turned away from the sink, a man with his face covered with a handkerchief was upon him with what he described as a small gun, pointed at his face.“The one who had the gun pointed at boss man ask wheh the cash deh and boss man show he the drawer and he take out the money. But like that was not enough so he ask wheh the rest deh and boss man drop on he knees and start crying and tell he that is all he got he got.”He said as his boss begged for his life the other gunman gun butted him to the head and demanded to know where the rest of the cash was.De La Cruz said “Me head start bleeding and I say ask the boss man and then the one shoot he and then they walked out the house.”He said when the men left he ran to the chair in search for his cellular phone but that was taken too.With his boss struggling to breathe, he said he picked up his cellular phone and telephoned the wounded man’s brother Eshwar Lall.When (Eshwar) Lall arrived at the scene his brother had already been taken to the Leonora Cottage Hospital where he was pronounced dead.Tashamedaye Lall leaves to mourn his wife and a one-year-old daughter who reside in Essequibo.This publication understands that this was the second robbery in a few months at the location involving two gunmen.“The last time one man come and asked for a room for he and he girlfriend after the Radica show,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and when he come inside and I was showing he a room, he and another one pull out a gun and stick we up. They didn’t shoot nobody they just carry away about $45,000 cash.”