爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-21 19:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Herstelling, East Bank Demerara,Jerseys NFL China, man is calling for a thorough investigation into the “brutal” beating of a two-year-old child by his stepfather.The man, Ram Sahai,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, who is a member of the Herstelling policing group, visited Kaieteur News on Tuesday last, to express his concerns over the constant “beating” a two-year-old child has been receiving daily from his stepfather.According to the man, the family lived on the sea damn and has been living a ‘corrupt’ life. He explained that the stepfather of the two-year-old is a cocaine addict and was in the jail when the child was born. Since then, he has been brutally beating the child like an ‘animal’,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the man said.The man produced a video with the child showing multiple burn marks on his skin; his face was partially burnt, his hands were swollen and most parts of his body were ‘black and blue’.After Sahai visited Kaieteur News, he was advised to visit Child Protection Agency with the video.After three days,Wholesale Jerseys From China, the man returned to Kaieteur News accusing to the Child Protection Agency of not having ‘proper system’.“I went there and I made a report; I offered to show the girls them the video but they refused to look at the video. That gives me the impression that they are not interested in seeing the condition of this child. After I made the official report,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, the receptionist told me that they will look into the matter in a few days,Cheap NFL Gear,” the man noted.He told this publication that the child could be dead in a few days.The man is calling on authorities to look into the matter and save the child’s life