爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2114
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-22 13:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The wanton imbibing of alcohol is being blamed for yet another murder, this time at Supply, Mahaica on the East Coast of Demerara, where an uncle is in custody for stabbing his nephew to death.Sheldon Richards, a 43-year-old labourer was killed around 15:10hrs on Sunday, after a heated, drunken row with his mother’s brother just outside his house. His death was the second domestic murder on the East Coast of Demerara for Sunday.Police in a statement said that Richards and another man who is his relative were imbibing at his home at Supply, Mahaica, ECD, during which an argument ensued. Subsequently,NFL Jerseys China, Richards is reported to have struck the other man to his head with a piece of wood and the man retaliated and stabbed him to his chest.The police said that Richards was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation, while the suspect was treated and sent away, and is in police custody assisting with the investigations.No one could say what started the argument between the two men, but for Richards’ mother Doreen Rajoo,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, the incident has “divided my heart in two.”According to Rajoo, her son, a known alcoholic, who does odd jobs in the neighbourhood lived with her,Cheap NFL Jerseys, while her brother visits from time to time. She said that although the killing took place just outside her yard while she was inside, she cannot say what started the altercation.“I was at home, but me been in me bedroom lock-up. I don’t know,Discount NFL Jerseys, I can’t say nothing, nothing where dem is concerned, because when he (Richards) come and he drunk, me does go in an lie down,” Rajoo told this newspaper.Neighbours also could not say what led to the fight, except that after stabbing Richards, his uncle raised an alarm, resulting in several persons rushing to the scene.But Richards appeared to have died before anyone could have provided any assistance to get him? medical attention.For Rajoo,Wholesale Jerseys USA, Richards is the second of her nine children to have died within a year—last year she buried her eldest son. She was consoled yesterday by members of the Cops and Faith Community Network (CFCN), which included Pastor Nirmaldeo Sarwan, who lamented the use of alcohol.Following a brief prayer session with the bereaved family, Pastor Sarwan urged that there is no retaliation and a repeat of Sunday’s incident. He prayed against alcoholism, which has been blamed for a lot of the violent behaviour among young men, and said that Richards’ murder should be a lesson to the community. He said that he was heartened by the fact that the dead man’s mother has placed her faith in God to see her through the period of grief.Apart from Pastor Sarwan,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the Cops and Faith team included Pastor Ganesh Nauth, Police Sergeant Sharmain Clark and Corporal Jermaine Tyndall.Meanwhile, Pastor Sarwan led another Cops and Faith team to Bare Roots, Bachelor’s Adventure yesterday, where they met with the mother and other relatives of Kevon George who was also stabbed to death on Sunday morning. He expressed similar sentiments there and stressed the need to curb violent behaviour among young people.Post mortem examinations were performed on both bodies yesterday and the perpetrators are expected to be arraigned in court soon.