爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-24 04:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Shortly after stealing two Samsung Galaxy phones,NFL Jerseys China, Winston Lang,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, was caught and placed before the courtsJAILED: Winston Langwhere he was sentenced to six months’ imprisonment.The cell phones were recovered and returned to their owners proving his efforts futile.Winston Lang, 18, of Timehri Base Road, admitted before Chief Magistrate Ann McLennan that on Sunday,Jerseys From China, at King and Regent Streets, Georgetown he stole from Leona Robertson one Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.? He also admitted that he stole a Samsung Galaxy S4 from Elizabeth Ramasar.The court was told that Lang was recently released from prison. Lang claimed that at the time of the incident he was under the influence of alcohol and was not aware of what he was doing. The convict told Chief Magistrate Ann McLennan,Jerseys From China, “I went out with some friends last week and drink and I didn’t know what I was doing.”Police Prosecutor, Corporal Deniro Jones related the facts of the matter to the court. He said that on the day in question,Cheap China Jerseys, Robertson and Ramasar were seated by the window in a route 44 minibus with their cell phones in their hands.He said that Lang went up to the bus window and snatched the women’s phones. According to Jones, the women raised an alarm.A nearby police patrol responded promptly and apprehended the defendant. The victims identified the defendant as the person who took away their phones.Police ranks searched him and the items were recovered in his possession. The victims positively identified the phones as their belongings.Subsequently,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he was arrested and charged. He admitted to stealing the articles mentioned in the charge.