爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-30 18:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Zorg businessman Fizul Mohamed, who was attacked and robbed of his gold jewellery on Wednesday night at his home, is nursing a gunshot wound below his left knee. Doctors have since performed an emergency operation on the 55-year-old. The bullet was removed and Mohamed is recovering at the Suddie Public Hospital.Shot: Fizul MohammedMohamed told this newspaper that he can identify the gun-toting bandits. The men stole one 45- pennyweight gold chain and an 18-pennyweight gold band.One of Mohamed’s neighbours,Cheap NFL jerseys China, a woman,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, said that she was viewing television when she was startled by repeated gunshots.According to the woman,Maglia Juventus Originale 2019, at first she thought it was squibs (firecrackers) but after the sound was consistent, she decided to take cover. The woman said that her daughter had already opened a glass door and was making her way onto the verandah when she told her not to venture outside.“My daughter pulled the glass door to peep at what was going on,Jerseys From China, but I told her to join me, so we ran to the back of the house and hide.”The woman said that she learnt that the men passed by Mohamed’s house repeatedly before launching their attack.In the aftermath,mlb jerseys china, Mohamed’s neighbour and her daughter came out from hiding and proceeded over to the shopkeeper’s premises to listen to what had transpired. The victim had by then been transported to the Suddie Public Hospital. The police launched an intensive search which led to the arrest of the two men, but neither the jewellery nor the gun was recovered.Mohamed said that he can recognize the men, one of whom carried a shotgun. The injured man said that the men approached him while he was sitting on a bench in front of his shop. He said the man without a gun had on a cap and a handkerchief wrapped around his face.Mohamed said the one who carried the shotgun first discharged three shots in the air before shooting him. Mohamed said that he wrestled with the bandits,?who attacked him,NBA Jerseys From China, and was able to prevent the men from attacking his wife who was in the shop, by raising an alarm.“I holler for her and she managed to close the shop before the men could have entered.”Commander of “ G” Division, Kevin Adonis said charges are likely to be instituted against the men as early as Monday. (Yannason Duncan)