爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-1 06:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
GuyExpo 2012…Extol Systems has a simple mission- that is to educate consumers on water wellness, including the health and environmental importance of drinking, showering, and cooking with filtered water.Extol was one of the several booths at GuyExpo,NFL Jerseys Cheap, described as Guyana’s premier business show, which concluded Sunday last at the Sophia exhibition site and which saw thousands of patrons attending. The event saw participation from both local and overseas companies.ZeroWater is the only pitcher on the market that uses a patented five-level dual ion exchange and carbon filtration process to filter water. It is the only pitcher on the market that combines activated carbon and dual ion exchange technologies to eliminate virtually all dissolved solids in tap water.Managing Director of Extol systems, Shiloh King said the product called ‘ZeroWater,’ is a filter that takes out the total dissolved solids from water coming through any pipe tap.She said each product comes with a meter that patrons can use to test their water to ensure its quality.“We want the public to take responsibility in filtering their own water and the right to know what’s in their water before they drink… Our business had benefited a great deal,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, we had such a great response which has made me realise that our product is/was a great need on the market. Our phones have been going off ever since so we have gotten really busy in a short period of time,” King notedAdding that this is their first year at GuyExpo,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, King said the company plans to return next year.The “ZeroWater” booth at GuyExpo.She explained that after visits here to Guyana from London where she currently resides, a main concern was “with the water my kids were drinking. I did not only want to find a solution for myself and family but for every home in Guyana. I would like to see every adult and child in Guyana drinking and using pure water. Extol Systems will continue to sell our product at 30% off for the rest of this week,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, the public can contact me directly on 680-3131 or arrange pick up or free delivery around Georgetown.”According to King,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, an independent testing found ZeroWater’s 8-cup pitcher removes the highest percentage of 15 common tap water contaminants that are still unregulated, including BPA,Cheap Jerseys From China, ibuprofen, DEET and other drugs and chemicals. The research appears in the March issue of Good Housekeeping.