爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2117
用戶失蹤天數 1893
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-1 18:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The body of a 63-year old woman was pulled from the drain in front of her house about an hour after she reportedly suffered a fit while cleaning her yard early yesterday morning.Gertrude ThompsonThe sudden death of Gertrude Thompson, of Melanie Damishana,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, East Coast Demerara has left the entire community in shock.The woman, who is said to be an epileptic, was discovered lying motionless in the drain by passersby on their way to work. The garden rake and the broom she was using were lying on the parapet.While no one saw when she collapsed and fell into the drain,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, neighbours are convinced that she suffered one of her many epileptic attacks, which had been increasing in frequency within recent times.The woman’s neighbour,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who gave his name as Rusty, told Kaieteur News that Thompson, who lived alone, had suffered two seizures recently and he had urged her to take it easy.He said that he would normally go over to Thompson’s yard and talk with her, most times discussing the daily news but he was a bit late in doing so yesterday.The last time he saw her alive was Thursday night.“She does smoke,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, so I say ‘Gertrude stop smoking’ …She say she gone stop,Cheap Jerseys From China, that this is she last pack. That was last night, and I come over and sleep.”He said that he was watching a television news report yesterday morning,Cheap Jerseys, with a view to relating it to the woman whose television was not working, when he got the tragic news.“Is sit down I sit down watching the news…a girl call and tell me Gertrude deh in the trench,” the neighbour recalled.He said that the grass in Thompson’s yard was cut on Thursday and some relatives had started assisting her in clearing her yard that day.One of the relatives informed that they were planning to return today to continue clearing the yard, but instead they were greeted with the tragic news.Neighbours stare at Thompson’s body in the drain.From all indications, the elderly woman got impatient and ventured out to clear her yard by herself and it cost her her life.“She had no right going there. She normally would rake up her own grass, but I tell you this seizure was coming on too steady and she had no right coming out there,” the neighbour insisted.“She was a jovial person. She loved to sing. She’s a karaoke queen,” he added.News of the tragic death spread quickly through the village and many villagers arrived in time to see Thompson’s body lying in the drain until it was removed when the police turned up.