爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-2 11:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“I think we have sufficient information that this is a suitable contractor for the building of the road.”This was the response of a confident Minister of Transport and Hydraulics,Stitched Jerseys, Robeson Benn, when asked whether he had seen any evidence that Makeshwar Fip Motilall’s Synergy Holdings Inc had built a road anywhere in the world.The minister was at the time speaking to media operatives at the OMAI Linden Wharf, where for the first time since its arrival on Sunday last,mlb jerseys china, the road building equipment brought in by Synergy Holdings Inc., for the construction of the road to facilitate the Amaila Falls Hydroelectric Project, was put on display.When asked to elaborate, the Minister said that he was not pronouncing any more on the matter saying, “I am not saying anything further on the matter…you could go and ferret out and follow all the lines of suspicion that you have…I am telling you this is the contractor for the road project and this is the project we have committed to through this contractor.”He stated that if in future the company defaults, “we will deal with that.”With an inexplicable shroud of secrecy hanging over the arrival of a barge carrying equipment for a project of tremendous importance to the nation, the issue had taken on ‘cloak and dagger’ dimensions. But Minister Benn gave no indication that the media, and by extension the citizens, would be any better informed in the near future.“I don’t have to provide that evidence to you….you go seeking the evidence…I don’t have to provide any evidence to you with respect to what the company has done anywhere or what.”This was the blunt reponse by the minister when asked yesterday to provide evidence that Synergy Holdings Inc. did in fact build roads in Florida and Georgia in the United States.For the record, this newspaper did undertake such a search for evidence that the company can in fact undertake the project and “Never heard of it…but I will check,” was the common response when the relevant authorities in the US were asked about Synergy Holdings Inc and its President Makeshwar ‘Fip’ Motilall being associated with road-building.This newspaper had checked with Florida and Georgia Departments of Transportation Procurements and Contracts divisions.That initial search was spawned by the fact that during a press briefing at which Finance Minister Dr Ashni Singh and Executive Director of National Industrial and Commercial Investments Limited Winston Brassington were asked about Motilall’s road-building experience, it was stated that he did have, and his constructions had been done in the US States of Florida and Georgia.Checks were made at the Georgia Dept. of Transportation, Contractors’ division, at contact number (404) 631-1990, and this newspaper was also directed to the state’s website (www.dot.ga.gov) which had a list of all prequalified contractors. Motilall of Synergy Holdings Inc., was not included.After several searches using different source data,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, all related to either Motilall or Synergy Holding Inc., neither name was among the list of prequalified persons,Cheap Jerseys, further, there was no record that any road projects were undertaken by the company.Checks at their Florida counterparts at telephone number, (912) 576-3028, also revealed that Synergy Holdings Inc., was not prequalified to undertake road projects in that State.Officials were not familiar with the Company’s name and undertook searches of the state’s database only to turn up empty, with respect to both prequalification or projects already undertaken.Vested interestMinister Benn reiterated that there was a public process and there was a choice made as it relates to the best suited company to undertake the project. It was explained that there were no more advances made to the contractor and any more monies to be handed over as it relates to the project would be for measurable works completed.Senior Engineer Walter Willis, who was a member of the evaluation team that determined the best bid, said that the team had considered the bids and the best bid in terms of price and execution was Synergy Holdings Inc.When asked about the advantages that Synergy Holdings had apart from the lowest price that enabled him to secure the contract, Benn said that Motilall and the company had a vested interest.“He has a clear vested interest, well not he, I think the company has a clear vested interest in seeing that the project is finished.”He said that the company is the holder for the permit for the construction of the hydro power dam and, “they have been working at this for a number of years”Benn noted that aside from the advantage in price and maybe being on the ground and doing the engineering and, “other feasibility and so on,<a href="http://www.wholesalec