爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 3819 ☼
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2138
用戶失蹤天數 1897
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-6 12:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– calls to find out if it”bun down flat”The house engulfed in flamesA disgruntled man yesterday torched his former lover’s house at 296 Section ‘C’ Turkeyen. The two had recently ended their relationship.The woman, Victorine Ifill, when she saw what her ex-lover had done, screamed in anguish and was inconsolable for quite some time.Upon arrival at the scene she immediately began wailing loudly, “Oh God jus’ because me ain’t want he no more he come and bun down me house.”She kept relating to family members that she had worked hard for her house, while expressing anger at his act.The woman’s stepdaughter, Melissa Griffith, told this newspaper that her father was the person who set the house alight.According to the young woman, her stepbrother, Ron Lamazon, who is Griffith’s son,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, called her sometime around noon yesterday and told her to head home because the house was on fire.She said that her initial reaction was that he was not serious,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, “I thought he was joking…I say you head good…we lef de house good this morning.”She realised that the house had indeed been set alight when her father telephoned her just after her brother and questioned as to her whereabouts,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, “ah say ah deh in town hey and he turn and sey you aint know you got to go home.”According to the visibly traumatised young lady, she then queried why she had to head home, “and he say you aint know de house on fire?”She said that his statement puzzled her, given that the man no longer lived there, but he then told her that he had set the house alight,Cheap Jerseys, “he said that the house on fire…I said how you know the house on fire because you are not there…he say ‘I do it’ and he put down he phone.”She said that at that point in time she immediately headed home and her father has since stopped answering any phone calls.According to the woman’s stepdaughter, ever since he was put out of the house by her stepmother, the man has been bothering the family constantly on the telephone.She said that during her previous phone call that she had answered from her father, he told her that he had drunk five sleeping tablets and could not sleep, “he send me a text message saying how he love he wife.”She said that she was at a loss to determine what prompted her father to set Griffith’s house ablaze.A distraught Victorine Ifill is consoled by relativesThe young woman added that when she saw her father on the previous day, “he did not look too righted,” she recalled that he told her that he was feeling frustrated,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys,” I shun he…ah tell he ah don’t want to hear anything about he and he wife.”Lamazon told media operatives that when fire officials had managed to douse the flames, he observed that his stepfather had removed the cooking gas bottle from the stove and placed it in the bathroom and started the fire.He related to media operatives that when the fire was over, his step father telephoned the family querying whether the building had been completely destroyed.“He call and ask how she doing and what is the state of the house …if it bun down flat.”Lamazon explained that the house was worth some $5M with an additional $2M worth of appliances,China Jerseys, furniture, jewellery and cash among other items.This newspaper has learnt that Griffith and her husband had been together for about four years and the woman broke off the relationship recently and sent him packing.Neighbours in the vicinity had reported that the man was seen leaving the building minutes before the blaze erupted.Up to press time it was unclear whether the suspected arsonist was arrested.