爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-7 23:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“A man tell me go in and pass out de things because he too fat”“Meh worship is a man tell me go in a hole and pass out de things for he…because he too fat” said Rajpaul who was accused of breaking and entering a grocery bond.The funny,Jerseys NFL Cheap, but less than convincing explanation earned the man two years behind bars,Jerseys NFL China, as he pleaded guilty to the charge which stated that on July 17 last,Maglia Juve 2018/19, he broke and entered the bond of Kathlyn Rambattan,Air Max Sko Norge, with the intent to steal.Rajpaul,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, who hails from Helena, Mahaica,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, yesterday made his court appearance before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.When given a chance by the magistrate, Rajpaul said that he was innocent of the charge and he never broke into any bond.“Meh worship I was walking on the pavement when a man call me and tell me he want I go in a bond.”Rajpaul continued to tell the magistrate that the man persuaded him to enter the bond because it was late and no one would catch him.Rajpaul said minutes later he went through a small hole that the man had broken open. He told the court that his plans were shattered because someone alerted the police.“Meh worship soon as I reach in the police come….so I stay in the hole and is the police who tell me get out”.At this point the Police Prosecutor Stephen Telford told the defendant that he should have never entered the premises.However Rajpaul told the prosecutor that he wasn’t there so he cannot question him.The court was told that on the day in question, one of the virtual complainants secured the bond and left. The prosecutor said that about 02:00 hrs the virtual complainant received a call that someone had broken into her bond.The woman in turn called the police who arrived at the scene just in time to catch Rajpaul. He was arrested and charged.The magistrate sentenced Rajpaul to two years imprisonment.