爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-8 02:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The closely knit community of Airy Hall,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Mahaicony on the East Coast of Demerara remains in mourning over the death of 13-year old Troy Fraser, who was killed on the spot Saturday night by a speeding car driven by a drunk Guyana Defence Force Officer.A day after the accident which occurred on the Airy Hall Public Road, villagers sat in small groups discussing the manner in which the teenager’s life was snuffed out and lamenting the wanton disregard for the law on the part of someone who they said should have known better.Fraser was picked up from the parapet in front of his home by the car driven by a Second Lieutenant and deposited in a nearby ditch several yards away.Reports reaching this newspaper stated that the army officer and three of his friends were engaged in a drag race when he lost control of his Toyota Carina and slammed into Fraser.When this newspaper visited his community yesterday, the teen’s mother, Yvette Fraser, could not contain her grief for her youngest child.She cried as she recalled how news of his death was relayed to her.The woman said that she was at work as a security guard at the Mahaicony Village Office when a friend told her that her son was the victim of a tragic road accident.She said that she hurried to the Mahaicony Hospital where she saw her son’s lifeless body lying on a stretcher.“I just look at he and I walk away,Wholesale Jerseys, nobody didn’t tell me nothing,” she recalled.What is more gut wrenching is the fact that the driver of the car is known to the dead teen’s parents and the rest of the Mahaicony community.Troy Fraser’s father,China NFL Jerseys, Earland Abrams,China Jerseys, lives across the road from his reputed wife and the lad spends most of his nights there since his mother is often away at work.Abrams said that he was out tending to his cows leaving his son with some neighbours nearby.He said that someone came and told him that his son was struck down and he immediately left what he was doing to investigate. When he got to the scene, his son had already been taken to the hospital and he subsequently learnt that he had died.“They say he went and buy some cake or something and whilst coming back,NFL Jerseys Clearance, de car dem been racing and de one hit he and pitch he in de trench,” Abrams said.“I know de driver as a small boy. It shock me…I tell he ‘man, if you want fuh drive so, go pon de circuit and drive so’,” Abrams told this newspaper.The death of his son will certainly take its toll on him in a significant way,cheap jerseys from china, since the teen would usually assist with the cows as Abrams is presently suffering from a fractured hip.Abrams described the bend in the road where the accident occurred as a dangerous turn, since he has seen many similar tragedies there over the years.“Which day I see a car catch afire pun dis road….I den sit down pun dis step and me see a car hit de post and den fire. And the day before yesterday (Friday) a car coming from Berbice and a minibus hit up not far from hey,” Abrams stated.He is calling for speed humps to be placed on either side of the turn at Airy Hall, Mahaicony to reduce the risk of more accidents.Meanwhile, the GDF officer was admitted to the Georgetown Hospital where he remained up to press time last night.