爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-8 06:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The mother of a three-year-old boy,China Jerseys Cheap, who has accused the infant’s father of sexually molesting him, has finally given a statement to investigators at the Criminal Investigation Department Juvenile Section.The woman gave the statement yesterday following an apparent mix-up which saw her giving a previous statement to police at the East La Penitence Police Station.With the statement, the police will now conclude the file on the matter which will be sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions for advice.The three-year-old boy has been placed into foster care at a home in the city.The decision was taken to place the child in a home following revelations that he continued to be abused.Kaieteur News understands that probation and welfare officials had intervened in the matter which appears to be at a standstill.The father of the child, a policeman, had expressed his displeasure at the slow pace of the investigations since, according to him, he wanted to clear his name.He was placed under close arrest and was subsequently released.The story broke following shocking revelations by the child’s mother, with whom he was left by his father to spend the August holidays.She had told this newspaper that when she collected the child she first observed that there was nail polish on his fingernails but did not take it for anything sinister.When the child was fed,Authentic Jerseys From China, the woman observed that he was constantly passing faeces although he had no medical problem.The woman said that she became angry having to clean up every time the infant ‘messed up’.Curiosity got the better of her and she decided to check the child’s anus and got the shock of her life.“It was unusually larger than a normal three-year-old,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping,” the woman told this newspaper. When she questioned the child, even more shocking details were revealed.The child related that his father would normally place his finger in his anus.“He said that his daddy would put him to sit on his belly,” the woman told this newspaper.The child was eventually taken to the hospital where he was medically examined and it was confirmed that he was indeed sexually molested.But the father of the child has denied the accusation.According to the policeman,Jerseys From China, most of the allegations leveled against him by the child’s mother are untrue and this has caused him significant embarrassment.According to the cop,Jerseys NFL China, when school closed for the August holidays, he decided to send his son to spend some time with his mother and her husband in Sophia.He said that he eventually contacted the child’s mother and made an appointment to see him after she informed him that the child is not well.He said that it was only when he got to the home of the child’s mother that he was informed that his son was sexually molested and suffered internal damage.“I was shocked because for the time my son was with me he never showed such signs. I got scared because I said that he is a child and he can’t speak for himself. It’s a total lie,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, the child is now learning to talk, now saying mommy and daddy.”The accused cop said that he disclosed to the child’s mother that the only two persons the child was ever left with alone was his present wife and his mother.He said that the publication of the article, ‘Cop under arrest for sexually molesting three-year-old son’ has caused him anguish and he assured that he is not being treated as a policeman in the matter.“I don’t want the public to feel that because I am a policeman I am being given a chance to get away with something like this.”While he claims he is not pointing fingers at anyone, he believes that whatever happened to his child occurred while his son was at his mother’s house.