爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2105
用戶失蹤天數 1881
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-9 00:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– driver detained Nineteen-year-old, Ramesh Persaud, of Railway View, Meten-meer-Zorg, West Coast Demerara, yesterday morning succumbed to massive head injuries,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, hours after he was struck down by a motor vehicle on the Meten-meer-Zorg Public Road around 00:30 hours on Sunday.Also injured in the same accident was Christopher Gittens, 15, who was being towed by Persaud.Gittens is presently a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital, in the male surgical ward. Hospital officials yesterday told this newspaper that Gittens has a fractured skull and a number of lacerations to the body. Yesterday when this newspaper visited him in hospital, he was receiving intravenous drips.The teen’s father, Ulric Gittens,Soccer Jerseys From China, said that he received the grim news from a cousin.“My cousin came and told me that Christopher was involved in an accident,” Gittens said. He added that minutes before the accident,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, his son and Persaud left their homes to purchase Chinese food at a nearby restaurant.Injured: Christopher Gittens The distraught father said he immediately rushed to the Lenora Cottage Hospital where he saw his son and his friend Ramesh.The man said he told the staffers at the hospital that he knew the other boy and gave them his name.Gittens said, minutes later, he heard that Persaud had died and that they had to transfer his son to the Georgetown Hospital for further treatment.Mohan Chand Persaud, the father of Ramesh Persaud,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, told this publication that he last saw his son alive around 22:00hrs on Saturday.The man confirmed that his son left their Meten-meer-Zorg home to purchase Chinese food.“He left and after me ain’t see he come back, me seh he deh by he cousin watching TV because da is way he does normally go,” Persaud related.He said it was around 03:00 hours yesterday a woman called him to inform him that his son had died in an accident.The man immediately rushed to the hospital and he could have hardly recognised his son. Persaud said his son looked as if he had landed on his face, and his foot was broken.He added that he was told that his son was on his way home with his friend on a bicycle when the car struck them from behind.Meanwhile,Discount NFL Jerseys, persons in the area who ran out to the scene to render assistance said the bicycle was broken into two pieces following the impact of the car.The driver of the vehicle,NFL Jerseys China, who was taken into custody and is assisting with investigations, is however alleging that the two boys drove into the path of the vehicle.