爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 4413 ☼
註冊 2018-7-23
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-9 23:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
On Tuesday, a robbery victim vehemently denied knowing a man,Supply Cheapest Air Max, Bryan Benjamin,Man Utd Kit 18/19, 51,Neues Bayern Trikot 2018/19, of Middle Street, Georgetown, who claimed to be her lover.Presiding over the matter was Magistrate Judy Latchman at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court who read the particulars of a charge which stated that on January 4, he robbed Channel Brandt of one gold chain valued $150,Asics Kayano 23 Pas Cher,000, one gold band worth $60,Mens Air Jordan 1 Retro High Strap Black Red 3421XXXII-061,000 and US$20.The defendant told the court,Maillot Psg Femme, “Your worship, I know this woman a long time now.? A time I saw her and she told me she got some kids and she doesn’t have money and she ask me for a fine change which I gave to her. Sometime after that, she and I used to go out and do we ting and we were good. Then all of a sudden she stop calling me.“Then I saw her at the market with a guy and when I was about to talk to her she turned to me and said ya see you, I gon lock you up. Then I was arrested for the charge I don’t even know about your worship.”The complainant who seemed shocked by the defendant’s testimony broke down in tears and denied the allegation made by Benjamin. She told the court that she does not know the defendant and she is absolutely positive that the defendant does not know anything about her.Magistrate Judy Latchman subsequently refused to give the defendant bail and the matter was transferred to Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry for fixture.