爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 14449 ☼
註冊 2018-8-21
用戶註冊天數 2075
用戶失蹤天數 1648
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-4-12 07:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I've been trying to coach them,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, and I think that's the big thing," Ryan said. "I try to teach and coach from the tape. That's what you do and that's how you get better. Was it strong language or whatever? I don't know. I just try to teach. But again, I'm confident that we'll be right where we expect to be."
NOTES: Ryan said the team hasn't decided on whether Sanchez or Smith will start against the Giants on Saturday. It is expected that Smith will be under center if his sprained right ankle is healthy. "He looked good," Ryan said. "I still don't think he's 100 percent, but I certainly think he's getting closer to that." ... FB Lex Hilliard was carted from the field with an apparent injury to his right arm/shoulder. Ryan had no immediate update on the severity of the injury, but said it reminded him of when he dislocated a shoulder back in his playing days. ... Antonio Allen will start at safety against the Giants, and Jaiquawn Jarrett in the preseason finale against Philadelphia as the two compete for the starting job.