爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-11 23:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A De Kendren West Coast Demerara man was arrested yesterday for allegedly killing his stepfather while they were both reportedly under the influence of alcohol on Saturday night.Nandalall William, called Poodle,China Stitched NFL Jerseys, 52, was pronounced dead around 21:00 hours on Saturday,Jerseys Cheap China, while receiving treatment at the West Demerara Regional Hospital, hours after he was beaten about his body with a piece of wood by his 24-year-old stepson.The incident has left Zabeeda Ally grieving the death of her reputed husband and the detention of her son.Early yesterday morning, Ally was greeted with the news of the death of her reputed husband of 24 years.As if that was not enough for the woman she was later told that her son was the prime suspect in the matter.One of the dead man’s stepdaughter, Bibi Mazmoon Ally called ‘Shireen’ told this newspaper that sometime around 17:00 hours on Saturday, she noticed her stepfather at her mother’s house. Shireen, who lives next door to where her mother and stepfather lived said that from his appearance,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, she could tell that her stepfather was under the influence of alcohol.“I look and after he (Williams) see the house lock up he just go in de hammock in de kitchen outside.”All this time, the woman said, she noticed her brother ‘Manzoor’ having a few drinks with his friend at a shop nearby.“When ‘Poodle’ wake up,Wholesale Jerseys Outlet, he start banging on de front door and me nah hear wha ‘Manzoor’ tell he, but ‘Poodle’ tell ‘Manzoor’ nah cross you boundary.”After witnessing that, Shireen went back to her business, operating a shop at her home.“I just go back inside and a lil while after I hear a big screaming and I ain’t get up fuh see is wha…is till somebody come and tell me that ‘Manzoor’ and ‘Poodle’ fighting.”Dead 52-year-old Nandalall Williams called ‘Puddle’The woman related that the next thing she knew,Cheap NFL Jerseys, her stepfather was being rushed to the Hospital in a taxi.According to Ally, it was only until Sunday morning that she knew her stepfather had died.“This morning de police come back and they ask who is Nandalall Williams and I tell dem is me stepfather,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, and dem ask way me brother deh and I tell dem he deh in he house sleeping.”This newspaper was told that the Police then went to the suspect’s house and arrested him. The woman related that a piece of wood and an old chopper were taken away from the house by the police.“Even den de police didn’t tell we that ‘Poodle’ dead. Is till I ask wha happen then dey tell we can go down to Best Hospital and see he.”Meanwhile, the dead man’s reputed wife said she last saw her husband a week ago.Zabeeda Ally said she and her husband had a misunderstanding and to avoid trouble she decided to move away from their home.“We does look after somebody property and de people family come fuh some fruits from de yard and because I let de people pick de fruits he get vex so I move out,” she told this newspaper.The woman said the day she moved, her reputed husband visited where she was and begged her to come back with him but she refused.“He come and after I tell he me ain’t coming back, he start break up dem things in de yard and I go to town by me granddaughter.”Fighting to hold back tears, the woman said maybe if she had returned home her husband would have still been alive.“Up to Saturday I go fuh come home back but I ain’t know wha mek I stay in town.”Nandalall Williams’ grieving widow Zabeda Ally.The grieving woman said if there was a way she could have prevented charges from being laid against her son, she would have.“Both a dem is nice people…me never expect something like this. Me husband done dead and now me son in de lock-ups,” she cried.The police are awaiting the findings of a post mortem examination to proceed with the matter.